I’m super excited to let you know that the cover for Model Under Cover: A Crime of Fashion, the first book in my new fashion detective series, is now ready for action! I’ve been so busy – buried up to my neck in writing book 2 – that I was totally floored by the wonderful surprise of seeing the email my UK publisher, Usborne, sent me of the final image of the book cover. I absolutely love it and I hope you will, too.
Here’s what I think:
- I love, love, love my detective, Axelle, peering out at us from behind her big, geeky glasses!
- The fashion-magazine typeface of Model Under Cover is super cool!
- The fashionably black background with its outline of the Eiffel Tower is awesome and slightly sinister!
- And, basically, I love everything else about it, too!
- Do I sound excited yet???
- I’d love to know what you think about the cover, so please feel free to share your thoughts with me by sending me an email via my Contact page.
- And, to read the first chapter of Model Under Cover: A Crime of Fashion, please visit my UK publisher, Usborne:
UK publication time is right around the corner (February 1st, 2014), so keep watching this space for more updates!